onderhoud huurwoning

I have a technical malfunction; how can I report it?

Reporting a malfunction

If you have a technical malfunction in your rented accommodation, you can report it online to Homelets via your personal tenant portal. Make sure you clearly describe the problem so we can take action as soon as possible.

Log in to portal



Click on "new" to create a malfunction report:

portaal voorbeeld 1

Fill in the form as completely as possible and click on “send”:

portaal voorbeeld 2

Homelets accepts the notification and marks it “active”:

portal voorbeeld 3

Click on "send message" for questions or to provide additional information:

portaal voorbeeld 4